- WINTER KNIT-A-LONG (KAL)
Tuesday, January 19th - 5:00pm - 8pm
(Also Third Tuesday)
Super Easy Lap Blanket
- What would feel nicer than knitting with Manos del Uruguay Maxima.
Now that the temperatures are getting cooler, this will feel nice on your lap.
Come by early to select color options.
$155 includes yarns and pattern.
- Finishing Class
Tuesday, January 5th - 6:00 - 8:00pm
Instructor Maureen Garner
- Learn to Seam - Stockinette Stitch, Reverse Stockinette Stitch,
Selvedge to Bound Off, Bound Off to Bound Off Picking up stitches:
Bound Off and Selvedge Weaving in ends Blocking
Homework must be complete prior to class.
- Beginner's Knitting
Wednesday, January 6th and 20th - 10:00am - Noon
Instructor - Terri McKenna
- Student will learn to cast on, purl, knit, and bind-off.
We will make a scarf (just in time for gift giving season).
- Beginner's Sock
Thursday, January 7th, 14th, and 21st - 11:00am - Noon
$60 plus project supplies (come in before class to purchase supplies).
- Using double point needles, we will teach you the basics of knitting a pair of socks.
Must know how to knit and purl and correct simple mistakes.
- All classes must be booked and paid for prior to the event.
No cancellations accepted 48 hours prior.